As with much in life, innovation requires you to spend money to make money. Most companies do not have the spare capital to invest in innovation and when business is tight and innovation can help the most, money is even harder to find.
Innvotek can help find and access the funding you need.
Innvotek is a leading specialist in helping businesses access funding. Our team of experts can support you though bid preparation, submission, negotiation and even delivery. We will even take the inevitable bureaucracy off your hands, leaving you free to focus on making your concept a commercial reality.
What we cover:
European Commission Funding [click to view]
- European Research Council (ERC) – Excellent basic research
- Future & emerging technologies (FET) – New fields of innovation
- Marie-Sklodowska-Curie actions – Training & Career development
- EU Research Infrastructures – Access to world-class facilities
- Leadership in Enabling & Industrial Technologies (LEIT)
- Advanced materials
- Advanced manufacturing & processing
- Access to risk finance
- Innovation in SMEs [click to view]
- Health, demographic change and well-being
- Food security, sustainable agriculture, forestry, marine, maritime, inland water and the bio-economy
- Secure, clean and efficient energy
- Smart, green and integrated transport
- Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials
- Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies
- Secure societies
UK National Funding [click to view]
Collaborative R&D Grants
- Encourages businesses & researchers to collaborate
- Co-funds partnerships between business and academia
- Covers new product, process and services development
SBRI inter departmental research funds for specific challenges
- Provides opportunities for innovative companies to engage with public sector to solve specific problems
- Designed to encourage SMEs to look for new knowledge and help them to grow and develop
Other Funding – Eurostars, M-Era-Net, Eureka, JTIs, DFID.
R&D Tax Credits
The R&D tax credit scheme is an HMRC incentive designed to inspire innovation and increased spending on R&D activities by organisations operating in the UK. We have consultants with expertise in a wide variety of science, engineering, software and healthcare disciplines.
Innvotek has been working on R&D tax claims for over 10 years and have a 100% success rate. We have a great understanding of HMRC requirements and have successfully claimed from a range of industry sectors.
R&D Tax Credit schemes
You are eligible for the SME scheme if you have less than 500 employees in your company and/or group and less than £100m turnover.
- A 130% uplift is applied to your R&D costs leading to a tax reduction of £26 for each £100 spent on R&D if you make a profit
- Loss making? you could receive a cash payment of £33 for each £100 of R&D expenditure
- Claims can go back two full years resulting in a repayment of corporation tax already paid
You are eligible for the RDEC scheme (formally Large Company Scheme) if you have over 500 employees in your company or group or more than £100m turnover.
- No minimum R&D Spend
- No upper limit on claims
- From April 2016, Above the Line Credit, is mandatory with a benefit of £8.80 per £100 on R&D
- Repayable credit now possible for large companies
- Can still access the 30% uplift scheme for previous tax years