Location: Cambridge, UK
Our engineering team offers recognised expertise in mobile inspection robotics & automation, creating bespoke solutions that address global challenges. Our ideal candidate is confident in driving new business sales and developing strong sales pipelines with a passion for customer delivery.
You will establish our new sales division to generate interest and new business for our Products & Technical Consultancy services. This role would suit an experienced Technical Sales Business Developer within robotics and/or NDT/inspection systems for Oil & Gas, Ship-care and Wind Energy (especially offshore) industries.
- Developing new business
- Contributing to sales campaigns and marketing strategies
- Understanding and articulating client needs
- Negotiating contractual agreements with new clients
- Sales forecasts and pipeline reporting
- Technical sales experience in at least one of the following industries:
- Oil & Gas
- Off-Shore wind
- Proven record of establishing new clients and managing client relationships
- An engineering or technical background
- Confident interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Strong sales, influencing and negotiating skills
- Availability to travel as required
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications and working experience
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual holidays plus public holidays
- Flexible working
- Social activities, free parking and refreshments
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com highlighting in the subject line ‘Technical Sales Role’.
Closing Date: 30th April 2021.
Innvotek Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.